Introducing GK6 by Gizmo Engineering
GK6, the programmable mechanical keyboard for nerds!
Designed to be as compact as possible while offering all the features you need in a daily drive keyboard. GK6 ergonomic 50% ortholinear layout ensures a smooth typing workflow, drastically reducing the distance your fingers have to travel.
The reduction in the number of keys is compensated by the use of the and layers, to access all the secondary characters and functions.
Gk6 is shipped with a sensible layout, but thanks to the power of the open-source QMK FIRMWARE it's fully customizable to your heart's desire (learn more).
Thanks to the hot-swap sockets, and the extensive keyset, the bottom row offers multiple layout configurations.
The GK6 casing is manufactured out of a machined single block of aluminium, and the keys are positioned on a laser-cut steel plate to ensure no vibrations and absolutely no flexing when typing.
Full RGB matrix, each key has its own RGB led
- case: unibody machined aluminium, with Cerakote™ finish
- keys plate: laser cut steel plate, with Cerakote™ finish
- keycaps: PBT, XDA profile, sublimated legend
- dimensions: 250 ⨯ 116 ⨯ 31 mm
- weight: 810g
- Switches: work with most Cherry MX Compatible Switches
- RGB: each key has its own RGb led
- fully programmable thanks to the QMK firmware™
- connectivity: USB-C
- compatibility: Windows, macOS, Linux
- each casing is marked with the progressive production number
- Made in Italy
We are now accepting preorders for the first GK6 limited production run.
The preorder will be open until May 31st, or until all units are sold.
Loading shop data ...